Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Spaghetti With Fried Zucchini

I love everything Italian. Especially pasta. And this one is my all time favorite. Zucchini grows like crazy these days on our garden and I can't think of anything better than pair it with pasta.




2 zucchini, cut into thin slices
A generous amount of olive oil (let's say about 10 table spoons)
Spaghetti of choice (I use wholegrain Barilla)

First you do the base-in a saucepan heat the oil and fry the zucchini till they're golden and soft. Meanwhile cook the spaghetti al dente. Drain the spaghetti and add to the saucepan with the zucchini. Toss around a few times so the pasta absorbs the oil.  Serve with parsley (optional).

This recipe is taken from Frank's blog Memorie di Angelina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one.
Thank you for stopping by The Cake Baby!