Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nutella Cookies

The thing is I absolutely love Nutella. It's my all time favorite spread; back when I was a kid I ate straight from the jar with a spoon. Mmmmmmmmm
Then I discovered I could use Nutella in various dessert recipes, too. Nowadays I bake a lot with this deliciousness. These cookies are so easy to do and so so yummy, you have to make them! I found the recipe on Pinterest.

And here they are; straight from the oven.


1 cup Nutella
1 cup flour
1 whole egg

Just put all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix all up. I started mixing with my hand mixer and then kneading the dough with my hands. Shape the dough into little balls and put on parchment paper, flatten with a glass a bit. Bake for 8 minutes on 190°C.


1 comment:

  1. Maja,
    I love super simple recipes and this is a must try. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share this week! Have a wonderful week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one.
Thank you for stopping by The Cake Baby!