Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Banana oatmeal cookies

Once again I would like to thank the inventor(s) of Pinterest for creating a virtual pinning board that turned me into an addict. I like to pin. A lot. And it is a good thing because I spotted so many wonderful recipes and so many great ideas for home decor, DIY projects and  lots and lots of other stuff.



The following recipe is another Pinterest classic. It has only two ingredients and no added sugars. You can add whatever you want to the basic two ingredients. I added some chocolate chips. You can be creative and mix in some nuts, cinnamon or other spices.

This cookies make a great snack in between meals, a dessert or even breakfast. Hey, I like desserts for breakfast! No judging. Just make them.

Recipe from here.

2 large ripe bananas
1 cup quick cooked oats
½ cup chocolate chips

If you wish: cinnamon, raisins, nuts….

Put the bananas and oats in a mixing bowl. All you have to do is mash the bananas and mix with the oats. Now put one spoonful of the mixture on a greased baking tray and put some chocolate chips in. Bake for 25 minutes on 190°C.

4 comments:

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one.
Thank you for stopping by The Cake Baby!