Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Green Monster Smoothie

I'm back from the dead folks! I am studying hard these days and don't have so much energy to bake every day. I know, it's kinda sad. After the exam period you better prepare for more awesome dessert recipes!

I am into smoothies right now. I don't know why I haven't posted a single smoothie recipe until now. Smoothies are perfect for any hour of the day. I love drinking one or two in the morning because it gives you that energy kick you need. I also love smoothies because you can throw any kind of fruit you like in the blender and you get a delicious smoothie.

For two glasses you need:

1 ripe banana
¼ cup spinach leaves
Juice of one orange
3 clementines

All you need to do is put everything in the blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. My daughter would love this, she is a health nut! She is constantly trying to get me to drink her strange smoothies telling me how great they are, but the green color puts me off. Thanks for linking up to the Whatever Wednesday party

    Sandy
    Cherished Handmade Treasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just like you! Couldn't even see a green smoothie, yet drink one. :) But one day I just tried one and I can tell you you can't taste the spinach because of the sweetness from the clementines.

      Delete

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one.
Thank you for stopping by The Cake Baby!