Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Cake Baby Turns 1

It's The Cake Baby's first birthday today! I am so excited and can't believe it's been a year. 
The main goal of this blog was to create a space with all my favorite recipes and share it with friends and family. Nowadays I can't imagine my life without The Cake Baby. I have read and whipped up a great amount of  incredible and delicious recipes from other bloggers and adore so many of you! 
Thanks to all my readers for stopping by and commenting on recipes. I love your ideas and am grateful for your feedback.
My wish for the next year is to continue sharing homemade, easy and delicious recipes. And now, grab a bottle of red wine and drink to that!

In case you're wondering, I am celebrating with these babies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one.
Thank you for stopping by The Cake Baby!